|Realizacja: Brand New|
|Registration of residence in Poland|
|Monday, 02 April 2007 16:14|
1. An EU citizen submits his/her application for the registration of residence in the voivod office proper to the planned place of residence. In Poznań, application may be submitted to the Wielkopolska Voivodship Office.
2. The application for the registration of residence should be submitted in person not later than the next day after 3 months of the arrival to the territory of the Republic of Poland. The required personal submission of the application does not apply to minor children, for whom the application is submitted by their parents.
3. The registration of residence of an EU citizen is done by the Voivod.
4. The regulations of law on the citizens of the European Union member states and their families apply to the citizens of the European Economic Area and other states that do not belong to the European Union but on the basis of agreements with EU may take advantage of the free flow of people and their families.
5. One may apply for the registration of residence if there are circumstances justifying residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland for the period longer than 3 months.
6. The residence permit is granted to an EU citizen who:
- is an employee or works on their own account in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- has health insurance and financial means sufficient to cover the costs of his/her stay without the need of using social services;
- studies or undergoes professional training in the Republic of Poland and has health insurance and financial means sufficient to cover the costs of his/her stay without the need of using social services;
- is a spouse of a Polish citizen.
7. If residency on the territory of the Republic of Poland is longer than 3 months, the EU citizen is obliged to register their residence, and a family member who is not an EU citizen, is obliged to procure a card of residence as an EU citizen's family member .
- the fee for issuing the certificate of the registration of residence is PLN 1.00,
- this fee should be paid to the following bank account:
Wielkopolski Urząd Wojewódzki (Wielkopolski Voivodship Office)
Poznań, al. Niepodległości 16/18
70 1010 1469 0000 3922 3100 0000
Place of application:
Wielkopolski Urząd Wojewódzki (Wielkopolski Voivodship Office) in Poznań
Pl. Wolności 17, IV piętro, tel. 061 854 16 07, 061 854 15 77